Why Capitalise assets that don’t produce an income?
The DataQwip division specialises in the financing of Capital and Hi-Tech equipment on an Operating Rental, which can include or exclude maintenance, however, it also offers Instalment Sale for those assets with a long economical life expectancy.
Benefits of Operating Rentals
- The Operating Rental is mainly used for assets with a limited economical life expectancy and is normally structured over a 3 to 5-year term.
- Payment frequency can be either Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annually or Annually and can either be liked to the Prime Overdraft Rate or Fixed for the duration of the contract.
- All payments are regarded as an operating expense and therefore totally tax deductible.
- By constantly upgrading the equipment the client stays up to date with technology therefore reducing downtime and increased maintenance costs.
- VAT is payable on the monthly rental and Input Tax may be claimed.
Intelligent Financial Solutions since 1980
Contact us today for a quotation!